Just a follow up to that last recipe--if you lovelove peaches like myself and wish you had access to them in the winter..you can! it is so easy to freeze them and store them for things like wintertime-peach cobbler, or smoothies or for your cereal in the morning..hmm
- Peaches (as many as you would like)
- 1 Lemon or so (you will need the juice so it depends on how many peaches
- a flat surface, preferably a cookie sheet (a plate would work just fine)
-a bag or container to keep them in after they are frozen
1. Slice the peaches into flat thin strips
2. Place them on a flat plate or cookie sheet
3. sprinkle the peach slices with some lemon juice
4. place into the freezer flat and allow to freeze completely through
5. once frozen you may put them into a bag or container and they will retain their lovely little shape.
6. take them out when you are feeling nostalgic for the summer!
Secure Docker ambassador
2 years ago